Liberty First Foundation 2023 Membership Drive Official Rules
1. Eligibility: The Liberty First Foundation 2023 Membership Drive Giveaway is open to legal residents of all fifty states and the District of Columbia of the United States who sign up at https://www.l1f.us/register/membership-drive-promotion/. Entrants must be 21 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. This giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Liberty First Foundation’s employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees, are ineligible to participate in the 2023 Membership Drive Giveaway.
2. Sponsorship. The sponsor is the Liberty First Foundation (“Sponsor”), located at P.O. Box 691272, 8920 Lawyers Road, Mint Hill, North Carolina, 28227-9498. Sponsor will conduct the Giveaway substantially as described in these Official Rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this Giveaway, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this Giveaway, the You represents and warrants that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this 2023 Membership Drive Giveaway.
4. 2023 Membership Drive Giveaway Entry Period: This promotion begins on November 1, 2022, at 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time and ends when 250 new paying members have registered (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Giveaway, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter the 2023 Membership Drive Giveaway by submitting an entry via the online form provided at https://www.l1f.us/register/membership-drive-promotion/ as a participant, your entry must fully meet all Giveaway requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. To be eligible for entry into the Giveaway, you must be a new paid member in good standing. Limit one entry per individual. Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Giveaway at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Prizes: The Winner of the Liberty First Foundation 2023 Membership Drive Giveaway (the “Winner”) will receive a Custom Engraved Henry Golden Boy .22 Lever Action Rifle valued at $445.00. The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, federal taxes, transfer fees, FFL fees. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others, nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning and will be limited to the first 250 eligible entries.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner by email within five days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall be Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified timeframe, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize (offered in the Liberty First Foundation 2023 Membership Drive Giveaway) by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry into this Giveaway, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Liberty First Foundation 2023 Membership Drive Giveaway, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
10. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the Liberty First Foundation 2023 Membership Drive Giveaway should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the Liberty First Foundation 2023 Membership Drive Giveaway. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the Liberty First Foundation 2023 Membership Drive Giveaway, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user beyond the number allowed by the Giveaway rules; entry from persons under the age of 21 at the time of the Giveaway; entry from persons ineligible to receive the prize from the Giveaway; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Attempts by any entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Liberty First Foundation 2023 Membership Drive Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. If any such attempt is made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this Giveaway constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the Giveaway and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND NORTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and the Sponsor, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Giveaway, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in North Carolina having jurisdiction, without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: You may obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules by sending your request via mail with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Liberty First Foundation P.O. Box 691272, 8920 Lawyers Road, Mint Hill, North Carolina 28227-9498 USA. Requests must be postmarked no later than July 1, 2023, 12:00 AM EST